Vacation was wonderful in beautiful Maui! My sister's family joined us, and it was such fun to have them there. We also met the Hylen family, and the VanBelle family....great times for kids AND adults!!! I've captured a few favorite moments on film. Hope you enjoy....
My boys looking for lizards to catch..they run everywhere in the landscaping, and on the trees. It's very exciting when they actually get their hands on one of those fast little critters...
Davis and I went down this slide on the Pirate Ship pool probably 100 times. It was by far his favorite thing to do. Mine, well....

We rode a helicopter through the West Maui mountains...everyone loved it! Somehow I scored this front-row seat...
Ok, Davis really hated the ocean and the beach. I think he found the ocean overwhelming...and he tolerated the sand for a few hours, but he was not a fan of either. I couldn't believe it! Oh, well, maybe next time. This was one of his happiest beach moments when he finally gave in and grabbed a shovel.

Luke, Olivia (VanBelle) and Brooks and Owen, Perrin, Shane, Russ and Tom (Shane's dad) went on a deep sea fishing trip. Look at this huge grey snapper they caught! Perrin grilled it up later and we ate it....yummy!

1 comment:
Thanks for posting so many pictures from Hawaii (of course it included soccer). I think your blog deserves a good reputation for its photo-journalistic flare!
Post a Comment