Well, here we are. I am the world's worst scrapbooker, so I thought I'd give blogging a try.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Big night for the boys!
Brooks and I went to the Royals' game last night- very exciting, the Royals won 4-2 against the Tampa Rays. We stayed until the very end, and watched the fireworks. I got lost leaving the stadium...that's what that nice lady on the GPS is for. She's always looking out for me! Owen had glow-in- the -dark nunchuck class for karate. This is so up his alley. To be able to perform tricks,in the dark, with a glowing weapon..are you kidding? Thank goodness they are plastic and no more dangerous than anything else he currently flings around, only brighter and cooler!
I am the queen of this castle, or so I keep telling myself and my boys that...I guess, mainly to remind us all that such feminine creatures do exist, as most of our lives are consumed with sports equipment and play-off games. I work 3 days a week at our family business, as a pharmacist. I love to cook, read politics, watch HGTV, the Travel Channel, and yes, E! I am married to my college sweetie, and, together, we raise 3 busy boys, my favorite job.
No comments:
Post a Comment