Ashley took Brooks and Owen to Oceans of Fun on Friday in KC. Nicole, Demi & Aunt Rhonda were there too. What a fun day! Brooks was tall enough (48 inches) to ride everything, while Owen wasn't so tall...he had to pass on a few of the bigger rides. Thanks, Nicole and Ashley& Rhonda for showing the boys a great Friday while I was stuck in CPR class all day. I wish I could have been there to see the kids have so much fun!
Friday, July 25, 2008
Oceans of Fun
Ashley took Brooks and Owen to Oceans of Fun on Friday in KC. Nicole, Demi & Aunt Rhonda were there too. What a fun day! Brooks was tall enough (48 inches) to ride everything, while Owen wasn't so tall...he had to pass on a few of the bigger rides. Thanks, Nicole and Ashley& Rhonda for showing the boys a great Friday while I was stuck in CPR class all day. I wish I could have been there to see the kids have so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great photo at the top of the slide! It looks like they choose the right day for Oceans of Fun! I like the black background of your blog because it sets off the brightly colored photos -- especially the glow-in-the-dark numchucks! Your boys are so handsome.
Post a Comment