Sunday, November 2, 2008

2nd Annual Ladies Holiday Craft Day


Ok, so maybe I just technically gave it a name, but this is the second year that the ladies of my family have enjoyed this special day.  We started a tradition last year, where we set aside a day to have lunch, drinks, and make a holiday craft together.  Last year we made ornaments.  This year we made aprons.  Mom was the hostess with the mostess, and my sister-in-law Tara was in charge of gathering all of the goodies to make it happen. Together, they hosted one great day for everyone!  I actually missed the whole thing....because of our usual Saturday morning lineup of hockey and soccer games.  Oh well, I got there just in time to have a snack and take some pictures.  Everyone had really cute aprons to take home!

Sister-in-law Sarah and my niece, Jane....
Lynette getting a fitting ......
Nicole and Rhonda looking highly crafty.....

Lori, Ashley and Lynette getting some serious work done...
Tara, master of the sewing machine....among other things!

No comments: