Well, after many unanswered calls to the lawn service and months of staring at mountains of leaves in our yard, the Jungbluth's had to take matters into their own hands. Sunday afternoon we spent hours raking and bagging leaves. It actually wasn't so bad, I tend to exaggerate. The weather was really nice and the boys had a blast. Brooks was his usual worker-bee self, working right along side Perrin and I. Owen mixed his work with plenty of play,and Davis was just there for the entertainment.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Cleaning up the Leaves
Davis tells me "I gake a bake" (I take a break). Please!








Well, after many unanswered calls to the lawn service and months of staring at mountains of leaves in our yard, the Jungbluth's had to take matters into their own hands. Sunday afternoon we spent hours raking and bagging leaves. It actually wasn't so bad, I tend to exaggerate. The weather was really nice and the boys had a blast. Brooks was his usual worker-bee self, working right along side Perrin and I. Owen mixed his work with plenty of play,and Davis was just there for the entertainment.
Well, after many unanswered calls to the lawn service and months of staring at mountains of leaves in our yard, the Jungbluth's had to take matters into their own hands. Sunday afternoon we spent hours raking and bagging leaves. It actually wasn't so bad, I tend to exaggerate. The weather was really nice and the boys had a blast. Brooks was his usual worker-bee self, working right along side Perrin and I. Owen mixed his work with plenty of play,and Davis was just there for the entertainment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! I can't believe how many leaves you guys had in your yard. Of course, you have some of the biggest individual leaves that I have ever seen in the backyard.
Nice job!
Post a Comment