These were the boys Valentine's Day boxes...made to look like lockers. They did a lot of it themselves..you may have seen these on the Family Fun website... That's where we got the idea.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Crafts
I definitely wouldn't call myself crafty, because I can't sew. However, I would say that I do have my moments, as I can imagine, photograph, glue, and staple which tends to get me by. That's why this particular craft was great for me, because I got to gift clothing, but didn't have to sew! Brooks and Owen both have teachers about to have babies. The teachers hosted a surprise baby shower for them on Friday and asked the homeroom mothers to come up with a gift from the the kids. So, Gail and I made these "wearable art" pieces for them. Each child drew a "baby" themed picture..then we scanned them, edited them, put them on transfer paper and ironed them on the clothing. I was in charge of the kindergarten class. It's always an adventure! I thought they came out really cute! Here are a couple of onsies and a burp cloth that we made.


These were the boys Valentine's Day boxes...made to look like lockers. They did a lot of it themselves..you may have seen these on the Family Fun website... That's where we got the idea.
These were the boys Valentine's Day boxes...made to look like lockers. They did a lot of it themselves..you may have seen these on the Family Fun website... That's where we got the idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment