Saturday, February 14, 2009

We're Back!

Oh my, shame on me!  I have neglected my blogging duties in every way. If I can explain, I felt like the holidays rolled me over like a mack truck.  It took me a whole month and then some to feel like I wasn't drowning in an ocean of holiday goo.  Here are some highlights of things that happened while I was "away".....

Davis said goodbye to his binkies.....the binkie fairy came and took them to a place far, far away

My very special friend Jenni came to visit from Chicago....
One last kiss goodbye!
He also got some sweet new alligator boots....
Santa brought Owen an air-soft gun with a target and eye protection.....

Davis got a choo-choo from Santa....

Brooks got some new roller blades from the big man.....
Well, here they are now, coming in my house on Christmas Eve......

Grammie Monica and Papa Phil came for a visit over the holidays.....
Well, hopefully I will be back on track ..Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Even though I knew the milestone day was coming, the photos of Davis and his binkies brought tears to my eyes...what a brave little angel! It's always nice to see the latest blog entry.