Sunday, April 5, 2009

Big Boy Pants

What is Davis swinging around you ask?  Oh, well, those are his big boy underwear!!  He doesn't wear silly diapers anymore!  Last Thursday night we went shopping for all of the big boy underwear we could find.......then, we washed them up and had them ready for Friday.  Friday was the day.  No more diapers.  He agreed..no more diapers!  So, he tinkled all over the house Friday, like a little puppy.  I found these tiny puddles all over all day.  The first time I found one, it was in the laundry room, and I thought the washing machine had a leak.  Then, I realized that it was pee, so for the rest of the day I was prepared.  After Friday, not one accident. That was it.
  

Oh, like the photo color? It's from my new ColorSplash app on the iphone.  You can color only certain parts of a photo... I'm new at it, but wanted to practice.  It's fun!

All of them playing around before bed....night night

1 comment:

Candise and Crew said...

the colorization is really cool! You're like a pro, Dee!
Warmly,
Candise & Crew