Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of School 2009

Another school year has begun...Owen in 1st grade and Brooks in 4th!!! All is well so far, they love it, and we are settling into a new year. When I took Brooks back to school shopping, he says to me "Mom, I want to spend some of my own money." "Ok, sounds good to me," I said back..."anything in mind that you want to buy?" He tells me...Cologne!! Cologne??? Brooks?? This is more like an Owen request......what in the world does he want cologne for? So, we talked about it a little, about how it couldn't be strong, and only a little bit....and you know. So, he goes to the lady at the counter and tells her he is interested in buying cologne. "Any particular kind ?" She asks him. He says "Yes, one that smells good when you spray it, and one that only takes one spray, no more." So, after sampling many fine fragrances, we left with True Religion. He's the best smelling fourth grader around!

Owen in his desk
On the front steps of school.....
On the front porch at home..Davis having to get in on the action!


1 comment:

Jennifer Old said...

I can't believe how big the boys are!!!! They are so cute:)