Saturday, November 14, 2009

Back on Track


For heaven's sake.....how long was I going to skirt my blogging duties? I didn't know for sure, but now I know that my hiatus is over, and I'm ready to get back on track! We fell on some hard times this fall, but our family is strong and resilient, and looking forward. Here's a little update on the past few months....

Brooks broke his leg....

Brooks fell off of the dunk tank at the school carnival on August 30th. He broke is tibia...(the "shin bone") and was in a cast from his toes to his hip for 8 weeks.


It all seemed a little better when the girls would surround him with various sharpies saying "Can I sign your cast Brooks???"


We went to the New York Islanders vs. Los Angeles Kings game at the Sprint Center with our friends the Schmidlings. We even got to watch from a sweet "suite" with our own wait staff, plush decor and food galore!!!!


Ben, Brooks, David & Davis


We hosted a baby shower for Lynette......

And then Jude Madden Stewart was born October 25, 2009. What a sweetie!!!


And..this does not even include the hideous events that played out at the pharmacy this fall....my dad has recovered and we are all so glad to have that behind us!

No comments: