At our School's annual auction this year, we won the bid for "Principal for the day", where your child is principal for the whole day! (With a little help from the real principal, Mrs. Scalard.) Owen got to read morning announcements over the loud speaker, lead morning prayer, hand out lunch trays, write an article for the school newsletter...hmm, what else? Oh, announce birthdays...... and change one rule for the day - he chose to make it a non-uniform day...he got to visit all of the classrooms..I am sure I am missing some things. Anyway, you get the picture, and he was loving his job! Brooks got to be PE teacher for the day, but I didn't have pictures of that.....he got to wear a warm-up suit and a whistle, and teach PE class all day, a great day for Brooks.
Reporting for duty!!
Reading morning announcements
Giving out birthday cards.....
No comments:
Post a Comment