Well, here we are. I am the world's worst scrapbooker, so I thought I'd give blogging a try.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Bread Basket
Why would I blog this half-eaten basket of bread? Well, if you look closely, there is bread in this basket....and a hot dog. A hot dog that used to be a corndog, before Davis decided he was finished with it after eating the coating off. What next? Throw it in the bread basket, which is what he did and moved on with his lunch.
I am the queen of this castle, or so I keep telling myself and my boys that...I guess, mainly to remind us all that such feminine creatures do exist, as most of our lives are consumed with sports equipment and play-off games. I work 3 days a week at our family business, as a pharmacist. I love to cook, read politics, watch HGTV, the Travel Channel, and yes, E! I am married to my college sweetie, and, together, we raise 3 busy boys, my favorite job.
No comments:
Post a Comment