The truth is, I have been waiting to buy a pair of Uggs for years. I would never pay full price for a pair. Saturday night, a friend told me about a sale at Dillard's that would happen the next day....bring in 5 cans of food for the food shelter, and you would receive a coupon for 50% off of any item in the store. Sounded too good to be true, but I thought I would try and I was dreaming of Uggs. Sunday morning at church, (before Dillard's was open) Father reminded us that feeding the poor was one of the corporal works of mercy, and that we should donate to the food shelter. How did he know what I was about to do? Somehow, I don't think he meant to give food and in return receive a 50% off coupon at Dillard's. Against my better judgement, I did it. For the record, I give a lot, without anything in return..... just not this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute boots! I've seen them worn not only in winter, but also in the summer by celebrities!
Post a Comment