Sunday afternoon....for nearly 8 hours, my friend Nanette and I made this huge snowman to auction off at our School Auction on October 18th. Anyone who knows me, knows that from the time school starts until mid-October of each year, I am overwhelmed with auction projects. It's a love-hate relationship...I love to raise money for the school, but hate all the looming projects that have to be completed both beautifully and on time. I love how I feel when one gets done, but hate how it consumes my only "free time." I love to chat with Perrin, as he so kindly agrees to help me when I start looking all "crazy-eyed", but hate all of the long sighs and "that's good" comments he starts about 15 minutes in. Oh, how I look forward to October 19th. He's missing a few buttons and a scarf made of the kindergarten's drawings of what they want for Christmas...both coming this week. Then he will be all dressed and ready for the auction.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Super Snowman Sunday
Sunday afternoon....for nearly 8 hours, my friend Nanette and I made this huge snowman to auction off at our School Auction on October 18th. Anyone who knows me, knows that from the time school starts until mid-October of each year, I am overwhelmed with auction projects. It's a love-hate relationship...I love to raise money for the school, but hate all the looming projects that have to be completed both beautifully and on time. I love how I feel when one gets done, but hate how it consumes my only "free time." I love to chat with Perrin, as he so kindly agrees to help me when I start looking all "crazy-eyed", but hate all of the long sighs and "that's good" comments he starts about 15 minutes in. Oh, how I look forward to October 19th. He's missing a few buttons and a scarf made of the kindergarten's drawings of what they want for Christmas...both coming this week. Then he will be all dressed and ready for the auction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment