Monday, October 27, 2008

Playing Catch-up

Grammy Monica and PaPa Phil came for a visit Oct. 17-22. They had the boys all to themselves while Perrin and I went to the auction.  Glad that's over.  Saturday and Sunday were filled with our favorite sports.  These pictures came from Papa Phil..thanks, Papa!

Owen #12
Brooks #14.  Brooks was invited to play on a select regional traveling hockey team.  We're very proud....He scored 6 of 10 goals in this game.
Davis Henry..looking very chic in my shades.....
Saturday soccer games, Brooks taking a pass....
I never get tired seeing Owen dressed out.....his new yellow mouthpiece is looking good...
Our new sports court in the backyard...it's not finished yet, but close...more later.
Davis playing on the deck outside....he's the only one of my boys who will wear this coat.  I bought it for Brooks.  Both he and Owen decided they didn't like it, and would cry when I made them wear it.  Davis never peeps a word about it.  

 

1 comment:

Monica said...

We had a wonderful time seeing the boys and their Dad and Mom on our trip!