Sunday, Brooks and I went to the grocery store. When we got home, Brooks said to me "Mom, you must be hungry, how about I fix you lunch?" Sounded like a great idea to me, and I was a little hungry. Without hesitation, he rolled up his sleeves, literally, and made me this lunch fit for a king (or queen). It's hard to tell from the angle of the picture, but the sandwich had 2 slices of bologna, 2 slices of cheese, and about a half of a head of lettuce on it (oh, my!) Chips, cheese cubes with toothpicks for easy handling, finished with a tall glass of crystal light to wash it all down. Fine work, Brooks! What a sweetie!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Lunch Date
Sunday, Brooks and I went to the grocery store. When we got home, Brooks said to me "Mom, you must be hungry, how about I fix you lunch?" Sounded like a great idea to me, and I was a little hungry. Without hesitation, he rolled up his sleeves, literally, and made me this lunch fit for a king (or queen). It's hard to tell from the angle of the picture, but the sandwich had 2 slices of bologna, 2 slices of cheese, and about a half of a head of lettuce on it (oh, my!) Chips, cheese cubes with toothpicks for easy handling, finished with a tall glass of crystal light to wash it all down. Fine work, Brooks! What a sweetie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such empathy and thoughtulness...things learned from his Mom & Dad. The food looked yummy and was so beautifully presented. Such skills are to be commended and encouraged. Great work, Brooks!
Post a Comment