Owen broke his first board tonight in karate class, with a kick! Well, the board they use has a "weak spot" in the middle that lends itself to breaking in half...but not without a very powerful kick . Owen doesn't know about how that board works, and I've just decided that he doesn't need to know..it would ruin the story he tells to everyone...everyone!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Master Owen
Owen broke his first board tonight in karate class, with a kick! Well, the board they use has a "weak spot" in the middle that lends itself to breaking in half...but not without a very powerful kick . Owen doesn't know about how that board works, and I've just decided that he doesn't need to know..it would ruin the story he tells to everyone...everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can hardly wait to hear the story about the broken board directly from Owen. Congratulations!
Post a Comment